Huntington Business Law Attorneys
If you are business owner in West Virginia, it’s important to select the right legal partner. Timely legal advice can help you avoid a problem before it happens.
The attorneys of Lamp Bartram Levy Trautwein Perry & Powell, PLLC , have represented business owners in West Virginia and Ohio since 1989. The following are examples of the types of business law services we provide:
- Formation of business entities to secure favorable tax treatment and protect business owners from liability
- Drafting shareholder agreements, buy-sell agreements, noncompetition agreements and other internal documents
- Providing employment law services, from drafting policies and employee handbooks to defending clients against discrimination and harassment claims filed with the West Virginia Human Rights Commission
- Drafting and reviewing business contracts
- Handling business transactions such as asset purchases and mergers
- Sales of businesses
- International business ventures
- Banking law
- Protecting the rights of creditors in bankruptcy proceedings
- Business litigation
What separates us from many other business law firms is attention to details. Whether we are assisting with the formation of a new business venture or handling the sale of an existing business, our lawyers will protect your interests every step of the way. Due to the variety of legal services we provide, we often serve as general legal counsel for organizations that are not large enough to have internal counsel. Our law office is located in Huntington, West Virginia.