Huntington Insurance Coverage Defense Lawyers
In a legal landscape that provides a minefield of risks for the unwary, insurance companies need more than a litigation law firm. They need a legal partner that can protect them from the cost of litigation.
Since 1989, the attorneys of Lamp Bartram Levy Trautwein Perry & Powell, PLLC , have earned a reputation for effective representation of insurance companies in West Virginia, Kentucky and Ohio. The following are examples of the types of services we provide:
- Coverage opinions and analysis for all types of insurance policies, including homeowners, long-term disability, auto, commercial, directors and officers, errors and omissions
- Declaratory judgment actions to preemptively ask courts to determine the availability of coverage
- Defense against bad faith claims based on common law as well as the West Virginia Unfair Trade Practices Act
- Defense of insured clients in personal injury and other claims
- Mediation and arbitration services
Our lawyers understand the complexities of the legal environment in which insurance companies operate. During a time when laws increase the risk of litigation, our attorneys can provide timely opinions to help you reduce that risk.
Contact Our Attorneys
For more information or to schedule a consultation with one of our Huntington insurance coverage defense attorneys, call 304-523-5400 or fill out our contact form. Our law office is located in Huntington, West Virginia.