Huntington Insurance Defense Lawyers
Since 1989, the attorneys at Lamp Bartram Levy Trautwein Perry & Powell, PLLC , have earned a reputation for effective representation of insurance companies and their insureds. From our office in Huntington, our lawyers represent clients in all areas of West Virginia, Kentucky and Ohio.
The following are examples of the types of cases we are experienced in handling:
- Workplace injuries involving allegations of deliberate intent on the part of the employer
- Construction law claims such as slope failure, earth movement and defective material claims
- Oil and gas claims, including property damage claims related to fracking
- Toxic tort claims involving exposure to chemicals or airborne toxins
- Welding injury claims resulting from exposure to welding rod fumes
- Product liability claims affecting manufacturers and distributors of allegedly defective products
- Malpractice claims against dentists, doctors, lawyers, architects and other professionals
- Auto insurance claims involving personal injury
- Premises liability claims such as slip-and-fall and other injury claims against property owners
In addition to defending insured individuals and businesses in litigation, our attorneys provide insurance coverage opinions and defense against bad faith claims.